Võilille märkimisväärsed mõtted

esmaspäev, juuni 07, 2004

Nine Inch Nails is my new disease
"Closer" is a song I can listen to for tens of times

You let me violate you you let me desecrate you
You let me penetrate you you let me complicate you
Help me i broke apart my insides help me i've got no soul to sell
Help me the only thing that works for me help me get away from myself
I want to fuck you like an animal
I want to feel you from the inside
I want to fuck you like an animal
my whole existence is flawed


part of the song...well I like it...I`m in one kind of a weird mood

1 Comments:

  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger skisosiil said…

    i can tell you why people go insane
    i can show you how you could do the same
    i can tell you why people die alone
    i can tell you why shadow on the sun

    'audioslave'

    leidsin, et laulusõnadele on kõige õigem vastata laulusõnadega

     

Postita kommentaar

<< Home